We often look for full talk time offers while recharging our mobile. Now imagine if you get a freecharge of certain amount credited directly in your mobile phones. Isn’t it an awesome deal? Obviously you wouldn’t like to miss it out. Welcome to the Gen next mobile recharging era.
E-recharging is already trending these days. Most of the prepaid mobile service providers are facilitating e-recharge for customers. Those days are gone when we had to recharge our mobiles using Vouchers and 16-digit scratch code. Availing prepaid balance in our mobile is just a click away now. Paytm coupons help customers with good discount and other offers through online recharge.
How is Paytm Helping People in India?
India is a country with a massive number of mobile consumers. Some prefer using single SIM while others love using two SIM at the same time. Over the last few years Indian markets have almost flooded with lots of attractive handsets and mobiles belonging to various price-ranges. It is important to mention that some e-recharge denominations do not offer us full talk time, but Paytm offers every customer to get some offers while recharging their mobile from its site.
Paytm is currently providing a wide array of facilities to every customer all across India. It is a Noida based company that aims to encourage users to transact through mobile. The word is actually a short form of Pay-through-mobile. It is the first of its kind m-commerce store in India. In fact, e-commerce stores will have to diversify their business into mobile platform in the near future. According to an estimate m-commerce will soon be a guiding force in the country after one or two years.
Tricks to Recharge your Mobile For Free
If you wish to get a free recharge on your mobile, then you will have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to open a new account with Paytm.
- Now recharge the same with at least Rs. 50/- and apply the promo code such as Free50, New50, etc.
- Once the transaction is completed you will get your account credited with Rs. 50/-
- You will need the Paytm Wallet App also for this purpose. Download it.
- Now log in to your account (with Rs. 50 balance). Meanwhile create your second account using the Paytm app.
- Transfer Rs.50 Paytm credits to your second account using Paytm Wallet App. Soon, your second account will have Rs. 50 Paytm credit. Recharge again with Rs. 50 using the promo code such as Radio 50, New 50 or any other.
- Make sure you pay using Paytm Wallet credits. You will get Rs. 50 cash back in your second account as well within one hour.
- Create a fresh Paytm account again and follow the trick as stated above.
- You can do it innumerable number of times and avail Rs 50 credited to your account for unlimited times.
- Hence free recharge is not an impossible task but you have to know the tricks to make it a reality.
Online mobile recharging offers other benefits too. You will get more offers using Freecharge Coupons. Sometime you can get Rs. 50 cashback with just a Rs. 10/- recharge.
It is important to grab these offers as soon they are launched. Coupons usually remain valid for certain period of time hence you should online recharge your mobile at the earliest. Hurry up and recharge your Mobile using internet now to get some attractive offers.