How to start/ stop Automatic Media Download in whatsup:
Whatsup is is the one of the best chatting application all over the world. which is used to connect the people who are in our mobile contact. Through whatsup we can chat anytime with our friends. We can share our live media updates through whatsup like photos , voice and videos. But there is some problem. Some time we might not have enough free data to download those media. Because mostly whatsup media file will be downloaded automatically. This will consume more data usage also it will cause us to pay more amount. Here we are going to provide the tips to stop whatsup automatic media download option. We hope some of you already aware of this feature. Anyhow we are going to instruct those people who does not know about this feature already.
Use the following simple steps to stop automatic media download in whatsup :
- First go to Settings.
- Then go to Chat Settings.
- Then click Media auto-download option inside Chat settings.
- There three options are available. 1) When using mobile data 2) when connected on Wi-Fi and 3) When roaming.
- When using mobile data : You can enable/disable auto download media like photos, video and audio when you use whatsup on your mobile data.
- when connected on Wi-Fi : You can enable/disable auto download media like photos, video and audio when you use whatsup on your Wi-fi network.
- When roaming : You can enable/disable auto download media like photos, video and audio when you use whatsup on your mobile data on roaming.
Those are the simple steps to stop/start whatsup automatic download media. But whatsup suggested that you to enable auto audio download for better communication with your friends. Because disabling image and video doesn’t cause the communication but voice does the damage.
If you think this post if helpful, please share this post on social networking websites. Thanks in advance.